Wednesday, June 18, 2008

See the Paste-Up Show

Now you can see images on-line from the Paste-Up Invitational show currently on exhibition in Lowell, Massachusetts. Click http://www.paste-up.com/exhibit2008.html to see the artwork from all of the invited artists including me. 25 artists were chosen for this interesting show from all over the world including Belgium and New York City. I'm sure you will notice the diversity and fine style of the techniques shown. It is a pleasure to have had my exhibition piece titled, Marriage Fruit, selected. It is a collage of found papers, acrylic paint, and tinted bees wax. It has a companion piece titled, The X-Man. I have included photos of both pieces here. I wish I could have been at the opening reception, but that would have been quite a long trip for me. Click http://www.paste-up.com/reception2008.html to see photos of the opening reception.
Title: Marriage Fruit
Title: The X-Man

2 comments:

A COLLAGE A DAY said...

thanks for the link.
a lot of really nice work!

r.

Eileen Downes...the collage artist said...

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed looking at the artwork from the show.